Uber Rideshare Regulations
At 911 Mobile Mechanic we want to ensure all new drivers or existing Partners are aware of what areas need to be in working order on their vehicle to constitute a pass and be safe to drive on the road.
If you have any of the below questions, please refer to the answers we have below to ensure your Uber Inspection experience is seamless!
Check us out on Uber. com
1. What is on an Uber inspection?
Review #1-23 below.
2. How do I get an inspection form for Uber?
Request a copy from your Mechanic once the inspection is done or snap a photo with your smartphone to simply upload into your Uber personal account.
3. Do I need appointment for Uber inspection?
Due to COVID-19 all Uber Greenlight Hubs are closed, but 911 Mobile Mechanic has ensured there are physical locations that all Uber Drivers can have their vehicles inspected. We offer a range of on-site locations over Southern California, Click HERE to book an appointment.
If you would like to have a Mechanic come to you, no problem. One of our BAR Certified Mechanics will come right to your home or office and complete a Mobile Uber Inspection. No need to drive to us.
For Uber Drivers that want a CONTACTLESS Uber Rideshare Inspection completed, Click HERE to submit your Uber Rideshare Inspection right from your Smartphone or computer.
4. How often do Uber cars get inspected?
All vehicles that drive for Uber need to have their vehicle inspection every 50,000 miles or 365 days (whichever comes first).
Don't wait till the last minute to have your vehicle inspection for Uber, we offer On-Site Uber Inspections, Mobile Uber Inspection, Mobile Uber Commercial Inspections, and Online Uber Inspection. Appointments available NOW. We have you covered.
5. What cars can I use for Uber?
To drive for Uber, your vehicle must be at most 15 years old or younger. Your vehicle to drive for Uber must have seating for 4 or more passengers excluding the driver. Your vehicle to drive for Uber must be a 4-door car, truck, or minivan.
6. How new does a car have to be to Uber?
To drive for Uber, your vehicle must be at most 15 years old or younger.
Please review the list below and make sure your vehicle reflects them BEFORE you book your required Rideshare Inspection.
1. Your vehicle cannot be more than 15 years old.
2. Both head lights come on and high beams both work.
3. Both tail lights work.
4. All four turn indicators work.
5. All 3 brake lights work.
6. All brakes are in good working condition.
7. Emergency/parking brake works / hold vehicle in place.
8. The steering component are in good working condition.
9. There are no cracks in the windshield or any other glass on the vehicle.
10. All seat belts work correctly (buckle and can be adjusted).
11. All wiper blades (Front/Rear) must be in good working condition and have no tears in the rubber.
12. The front seats slide all the way forward and backwards to accommodate leg room for all passengers.
13. All 4 doors open, close and lock on the car.
14. The horn works (admits a sound when pressed by driver).
15. The Speedometer works.
16. The Front and Rear bumpers are on the car correctly.
17. The exhaust system is on the car and is not a loud "after market system". All parties should be able to talk at a normal volume level around the vehicle as it is running.
18. All tires are in good condition and the tread is above the low wear bar to prevent hydroplaning.
19. All 3 mirrors are in good working condition and have no cracks in them.
20. The license plate state needs to be the same as the state you will be driving in.
21. All vehicles must have 4 doors.
22. All vehicles must have 5 seats.
23. Click HERE to review the guidelines on the Uber website.
Click below to schedule your Uber Inspection NOW